From Brownells . . .
In response to the standard-capacity magazine ban passed in Washington state, Brownells will donate $2.00 to the Washington-based Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) for every aluminum Brownells AR-15 magazine sold. SAF is currently planning to file a lawsuit against the state of Washington on behalf of gun owners in the state.
The Brownells Mag Dump donation event lasts through June 24 and has two main goals.
The first is to help Washington state gun owners procure reliable, proven, standard-capacity magazines for their AR-15 style firearms – before the ban goes into effect – to help guarantee their ability to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and freedoms.
The second is to supply cash to the Second Amendment Foundation that will be earmarked to help fund a lawsuit to be filed against the ban on all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
“Brownells provides the products Americans need to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights and freedoms,” said Brownells Chairman of the Board Pete Brownell. “We’re proud to partner with groups like the Second Amendment Foundation to help fight for those rights and freedoms.”
The Brownells magazines eligible for the $2 donation include the following:
- #078-000-454 grey aluminum magazine $14.99 retail
- #078-000-595 10-pak grey aluminum magazine $149.99 retail
- #430-100-777 20-pak grey aluminum magazine $243.08 retail
- #078-000-596 100-pak grey aluminum magazine $1,399.99 retail
- #078-000-455W tan aluminum magazine $16.99 retail
- #078-000-597 10-pak tan aluminum magazine $159.99 retail
- #430-100-778 20-pak tan aluminum magazine $269.54 retail
- #078-000-598 100-pak tan aluminum magazine #1,399.99 retail
To learn more, visit the Mag Dump for Washington page.
The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) is dedicated to promoting a better understanding about our Constitutional heritage to privately own and possess firearms. To that end, we carry on many educational and legal action programs designed to better inform the public about the gun control debate.