If the new Glock mag compatible polymer receiver from KE Arms is as good as their AR-15 receiver, I will be buying a few of these, too. At only $159 for the semi-stripped lower ($225 complete at Brownells) you should probably grab a couple for yourself while I’m at it.
Straight from the horse’s website:
The KP-9 is a monolithic polymer 9mm Glock Mag Compatible AR15 style receiver made from injection molded 30% glass filled nylon incorporating the buttstock, buffer tube, pistol grip, and trigger guard into the receiver design as integral components.
- Compatibility with most common 9mm AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Compatible with Glock 17 and 19 Magazines
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
- Improved grip for comfortable use
- “Winter” Trigger Guard